Roofing Replacement and Repair by a Trusted Ottawa Roofing Contractor
Your roof is by far one of the most important structural components of your home or commercial building. It not only protects occupants from the elements, but also preserves the integrity and safety of your structure.
Sadly, most of us do not put much thought into our roof until we find visible issues that cause damage within the home or office. By the time you realize there is a severe issue with your roofing, it may already require a full replacement or costly repair. Luckily, you have trusted roofing contractors in the Ottawa area ready to help you get your roof back to normal. The team at Kovar Contracting, Inc. is here to repair, replace, and maintain your roof and ensure the safety and integrity of your building.
Contact Kovar Contracting, Inc. today for more information about our services or request a quote online.
Expert Roofing Replacement and Repair Services
As a local Ottawa roofing contractor, we often have customers wanting to discuss their roofing concerns with our expert repair technicians and installers. “What should we do about loose and broken shingles?” “What is the best choice for a new roof on our office premises?” “How long will our roof last?” “Should we install shakes or shingles for our replacement roof?” And so on…
Here are just some of the services we offer our clients:
Roof Installations in Ottawa
If your roof is ready for a full replacement, our team of trained and experienced installers is ready to get the job done quickly and efficiently. We will remove your existing roof to get it back to the bare bones. Then, we replace the shingles, membrane, and sometimes even the insulation.
By replacing everything, you get complete peace of mind and can also benefit from a 50-year warranty. Furthermore, we guarantee the quality of our products and workmanship and we do not outsource; our crew completes the entire project from start to finish.
Sometimes you do not need a replacement, but you do need timely and skilled repairs. Our team can perform a detailed inspection to identify the issues. Before you lose more time and incur damage to the interiors of your home or office, we will correct the problems with your roof as quickly as possible. Some of the roofing repair services we offer include:
- Flashing replacement or repair
- Leak repairs
- Shingle replacement
- Storm damage repairs
Your roof requires seasonal maintenance to last through the warranty period. You need to have your roof inspected at least once every three years by a professional. Also, you must maintain your roof twice per year – once in the spring and once in the fall to remove fallen leaves, pine needles, debris, twigs and branches, loose or broken shingles, etc.
Our team can help maintain your roof, and we also offer snow and ice removal in the winter. Snow can wreak havoc on your roof and weaken the integrity with the tremendous weight. Let our professional crew take care of keeping snow and ice off your roof and preserve the life of your roofing materials.
Materials We Use for Roofing Replacement and Repair
Kovar Contracting, Inc. uses the latest materials and technology to ensure your roof is done right the first time. Currently, we offer our customers two types of materials for their roof:
- Asphalt Shingles: Shingles are the most popular type of roofing used in the United States as well as Canada. The asphalt shingle is predominant, and this is what we use for most roofing projects. Our company purchases all shingles from CertainTeed; we are certified installers for this leading brand.
- Cedar Shakes: Shake roofing is less popular, but adds value and aesthetics to your home. It uses hand-split wood products that allow the natural grains of the wood to shine. Shakes last longer than other types of shingles, so while they might cost you more upfront, they are worth it in the long-term.
Certifications and Warranties Offered on Roofing Replacements and Repairs
When you hire an Ottawa roofing contractor, nothing adds peace of mind like a guarantee and certification. That is why we proudly offer customers the best warranties and our installers are manufacturer-certified and trained.
- GAF-Elk Product Warranty
- CertainTeed Warranty – a 50-Year Warranty offered only by a select few contractors
- Royal 10 Vinyl Siding
- Velux 20 year Product Warranty
- BP Product Warranty
Certifications and Ratings:
- Certified Shingle Masters for CertainTeed
- A+ Accreditation with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- “Best of 2017” by Home Stars
Why Hire Kovar Contracting, Inc. as Your Ottawa Roofing Contractor?
Kovar Contracting, Inc. has the certifications, customer recommendations, and the warranties to back up every project we complete.
Here are just some benefits of hiring us for your roof repair and replacement needs:
- Highly Recommended: Take a moment to read our reviews by past customers. We have numerous testimonials, and if you review our ratings on private third-party sites, you will see that our customers’ experiences speak for themselves.
- Workmanship Warranty: All projects completed by our team come with a written, 10-year workmanship warranty for your peace of mind.
- Leading Manufacturers: All roofing materials used by our company come from the leading manufacturers in the roofing industry. We only use the highest quality components, and will never settle for second best.
- No Upfront Payments: We do not require upfront payments from our customers. Instead, we want you to be satisfied with the work and are happy to be paid after the job is done.
- Trained and Certified: All members of our crew have attended our private Kovar Contracting’s Safety Policy Workshop, which includes training on working at heights, WHMIS, fall protection, and other safety training. Learn more from Our Commitment to safety section.
- Coverage: We offer $2,000,000 in liability coverage, and all workers are covered by the Work Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
Whether you are worried that your roof needs repairs, or you think it is time to replace your existing roof, our team is here to help.
Ask us for an estimate by calling 613-799-1704 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org about a roof installation in Ottawa.